58th Annual McAdenville Christmas Town
Christmas Town USA will come alive again as the 58th Annual McAdenville Christmas Town gets underway on Monday, December 2nd and will run through Thursday, December 26th.
Each December, hundreds of thousands of twinkling lights turn this small town into a spectacular holiday display. Visitors stroll down Main Street or drive through town surrounded by the sights and sounds of Christmas.
This year's Christmas Town includes:
- More than 375 illuminated Christmas trees
- More than 200 wreaths adorn town lampposts
- Santa and reindeer display (9' tall by 70' long)
- Chrono-chime bells play Christmas carols at the William J. Pharr Family YMCA
- Adam Springs Memorial, and a two-sided post clock on Main Street dedicated in honor of The Reverend Billy R. Miller
Events this year include the Inaugural Christmas Town 5K, the 14th Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony, the 64th Annual Yule Log Parade, and the Christmas Town Festival.
For more information please visit the Christmas Town USA page.